Friday, March 29, 2013

interview with photographer Tuane Eggers



About you:
Tuane Eggers, 23 year-old photographer currently living in a little city in south of Brazil.

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you? What most attract me is the beauty of nature, and the beauty and curious things about people around me. I like the little magics that are in our lifes. All these things that can be beautiful to our eyes and hearts.

Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you? How you learned?
Do you have other job or interest besides photography?
I started to photograph with some self portraits, since I bought my first camera, about six years ago. What I like in photography is the act of collect the world – the world that we live in or the world that we imagine. And the magic of photography is that each picture contains a trail of reality. I'm currently studing and working with journalism.
Three adjectives to describe yourself.
Observer, shy and sensitive. 

A film, a book and a song.
Me and you and everyone we know”, by Miranda July; “Changing”, by Liv Ullmann; and “These Days”, by Nico.
What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?
I'm currently using an analogic Canon camera, and a digital Canon T2i. Sometimes I photograph with a analogic Zenit camera too. My favourite lense is a Nikon 50mm 1.4

Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
My photographs have been exposed at an university (where I study and work), at an event of other university (USP, in São Paulo) and at Uplink Gallery, in Tokyo, Japan. Currently I don't have any exhibition.
Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
I don't have a website for sell prints, but if someone wish buy one, can tell me by e-mail: contato@tuaneeggers.com.

What was your most big success?
I think that was when I participated of a movie, called “Os Famosos e os Duendes da Morte”, by the brazilian director Esmir Filho. I feel happy for my pictures have appeared and have inspired the character of this movie.
Favourite photographer.
I think I don't have just one favourite photographer. There are so many fantastic photographers. Some I can cite as inspirations: Diane Arbus, Vivian Meier, Sally Mann, Nan Goldin and so many others. Of contemporary brazilians, I can cite Carine Wallauer and Gui Mohallem. 

Describe some of your projects
I wish always improve my photograph methods, mainly in analogic photography. I'm discovering this magic analogic world. And I wish always improve my sensibility for capture beautiful moments of life around me.

Your main concept.
Collect the beautiful and curious and strange things of the world.

Your plans.
I don't know if it is good or bad, but I don't have plans.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...