Sunday, April 14, 2013

Interview with Fulvio Gá

About you: I'm Fulvio Gá  and as u can see from this photos i love shooting photos. I love planning photoshoots and searching ideas for projects and photos. I'm so inspired by other photos, nature, songs, books, colors, perfumes, memories, faces... but above all i'm inspired by THE DIFFERENT things. 

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?: I don't know very well, but i think as i said before, the things that attract me are more are the different things and the details. 

 Tell us about your experience as  photographer what did it give you?: I don't have a big experience in photography, but i think it gives me a lot now and it'll give me a lot in the future.

 Three adjectives to describe yourself. Insecure, curious, listener


  A film, a book and a song. : 
  A film: Alice in wonderland - Tim Burton
  A book: Memoirs of a geisha - A. Golden
  A song: Blinding - Florence and the machine

    What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense? : Now i'm using a sony a230 and i 've got two lenses: 18 - 55mm and 50mm f 1.8

Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any. I haven't had any exhibition yet. But i hope in the future i'll something like this.

Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?: I don't sell prints but i have an account on society6 where i put something like patterns and things like this, here is the link if you want take a look: http://society6.com/thewinterisnotover

What was your most big success? I think my first publication on a magazine 

Favourite photographer. : Absolutely Tim Walker

Describe some of your projects: well i've made so many project like: 365 days, 52 weeks. The last project i made is called: winter's tale and this photos are by this project. I thought to realize a long winter-like story and these are the results.

  Your main concept.: I don't even think to a main concept but i could write a quote that describes exactly what i think: Earth without ART is just EH.

What is your occupation, job, interest besides photography: I'm studying foreign languages at school, so i'm a student!  ahah

Your plans.: i'm planning new photoshoots and projects to realize in the early summer after school's end. Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...