Friday, September 25, 2015

Interview with photographer Sergey Filimonov

About you:
- I'm photographer. I'm 28 years old. I live in Penza,Russia.

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?
- I'm attracted to people around me, the place I live in. I gather inspiration from small things, which are ignored by other people.

Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you?
- Photography gives me possibility to make acquaintances with interesting people. It helps me to stay in harmony with the world. This occupation gives me a chance to get better in communication.

tell us about the city where you live
- It's a small town with special atmosphere just like twin peaks

Three adjectives to describe yourself.
Attentive 
Kind
Strange

A film, a book and a song
Ingmar Bergman – Persona
Clarissa Pinkola Estes - Women who run with the wolves
Miley Cyrus – Dooo It!

What camera do you use? lense?
- Camera Canon 5D MkII, Canon 35 1.4 Olympus 50 1.4, Canon Tilt-shift 45 2.8 etc…

Do you sell prints? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
- Yes, I do. You can contact me by mail – zhivago86@mail.ru

What was your most big success? 
- I believe that my success is waiting for me in the future

Favourite photographer.
- Peter Lindbergh, Ellen von Unwerth

Describe some of your projects
- The main project is to show the unity of young person and nature

Your main concept
- The main concept is to show the personality of the model

What is your occupation, job, interest besides photography.
- I have a hobby - post crossing. I love reading and cooking

Which advice would you give someone who wants to become a (professional) photographer?
- I would advise not to be afraid of difficulties. Do anything you want to and listen to your heart

Do you work as photographer? 
- Yes, it's my only occupation. I shoot model tests and fashion

Your plans.
- I want to have more publications in magazines. Also I'd like to make new acquaintances in fashion and design spheres.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...